Application forms are available in the school office on all working days 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Admission to Nursery is through observation/Interaction.
Admission to Class – I to Class – X is through a written test.
Note:- Syllabus for the admission test will be according to the previous class.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:-
1. School leaving certificate (S.L.C.), for new admission.
2. A photo copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
3. Incomplete registration form will not be accepted.(without photo & signed)
Summer Timing : –
Nursery to Class V : – 7:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M
Class VI to All Classes : – 7:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M
Winter Timing : –
Nursery to Class V : – 9:00 A.M to 2:30 P.M
Class VI to Class X : – 9:00 A.M to 2:30 P.M
For Boys : – Dark brown pant, white shirt & socks, school belt, black shoes
For Girls : – Dark brown skirt, white shirt & socks, school belt, black shoes
1. Wednesday – Complete white uniform.
2. In Winter season – Red color V shape white line on neck sweater for both boys and girls.